Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    3

    Default WTB drysuit- 6' 190lbs

    After last week's cave trip I've come to the conclusion my drysuit is beyond repair.

    A new one won't arrive for at least 4-6 weeks, but I'm hoping to take advantage of working from home and make some weekday cave trips before it arrives.

    Hoping to spend less than $500.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I've got a backup dui 350. Nothing nice, replaced my own zipper so it looks like crap but dry. Several holes that were patched. Installed new neck and wrist seals, and a pee valve. Willing to let go for $250.


  3. #3

    Default

    I have a DUI CF 200. I am 6'2 and 195"
    The suit fits me fine. I had new seals and a Pocket put on it at Extreme exposure about 4 years ago. Since then I have had 57 dives on it. Everything is in good working order. I can send you pics if interested. I would let it go for $450.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Check your PMs. I have 2 options.



 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB drysuit around an XL
    By MedCop in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2019, 07:56 AM
  2. WTB: Drysuit
    By cking27 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 08:33 AM
  3. WTB Used Drysuit
    By FishLover in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 08:53 AM
  4. WTB Drysuit
    By SkimFisher in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:21 AM
  5. WTB drysuit
    By titolee in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts