Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Posts
    14

    Default Wayne’s World - Announcements

    1. Safe has been removed from sinkhole. Some debris fell down to bottom of the tube, so it will be tight getting in for a while (NOT A RESTRICTION), until it gets pushed around.
    2. New Garbage can is now chained to the Palm Tree. If you see it full you may take it to Scuba West or call the dive shop for the garbage to be removed.

    Thanks Alex Warren


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valrico, Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Thanks for the update. I'll be back in there as soon as I'm emotionally able to dive again. I lost my wife Sunday morning from complications from her neck surgery the previous Wednesday.


  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    My condolence


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    ridge manor, florida
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Im sorry.

    And Im also sorry that I dont know what else to say to help.

    If you need something let us know.

    John


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valrico, Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Thanks for the replies. I'll get through it somehow. I always thought I'd be the first to go because she's several years younger than me, but life plays cruel tricks on you. I had her for 16 years, so I guess that speaks for something. Sorry for going off on a tangent and diverting from the original purpose of this thread. I'll be looking forward to diving Wayne's World again.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Posts
    14

    Default

    My condolence


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Thats sad but you had good times while you were together and that makes for great mermores.

    Hello Alex long time no see good to hear you are diving more again.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpeleo
    Thanks for the replies. I'll get through it somehow. I always thought I'd be the first to go because she's several years younger than me, but life plays cruel tricks on you. I had her for 16 years, so I guess that speaks for something. Sorry for going off on a tangent and diverting from the original purpose of this thread. I'll be looking forward to diving Wayne's World again.
    We'll let you slide this time Frank. Seriously, If there's anything you need, or just want to jump in and get wet at WW, call me on my cell. You are in my prayers.
    John

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valrico, Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    John:

    The funeral was this morning at "Hopewell Funeral Home" in Plant City. It was rough, but I'm over that hump now. I'll probably be ready to dive again in 2 - 3 weeks.

    Frank


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Hey Frank, I just read about your wife. I'm sorry, that's a terrible thing to happen. Give yourself some time. Diving and getting outdoors will actually help though. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Cindy

    "Philosophy is a purely personal matter. A genuine philosopher's credo is the outcome of a single complex personality; it cannot be transferred. No two persons, if sincere, can have the same philosophy."
    --Havelock Ellis


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts