Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    259

    Default Looking for a 2L steel or 13cuft aluminum

    Let me know if your looking to sell one or the other!


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard, USA
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I have a Luxfer 13 cuft I don't use anymore. Out of Hydro and VIP born on date is 1981, last hydro was 2007. I'm sure we can work a deal if you're interested


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2

    Default

    PM Sent


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Posts
    280

    Default

    For a sidewinder?


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Yes


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I would highly recommend the 2L over the AL13. I’ve dove both


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdobbertien View Post
    I would highly recommend the 2L over the AL13. I’ve dove both
    I'm the opposite... the 2 liter steel makes me a tad butt heavy. I'd recommend trying both to see what works best for you.

    BTW...ive got a few AL13s available... current hydro/VIP/02 clean if interested


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver View Post
    I'm the opposite... the 2 liter steel makes me a tad butt heavy. I'd recommend trying both to see what works best for you.

    BTW...ive got a few AL13s available... current hydro/VIP/02 clean if interested
    Thanks, I think I found an AL13. But I’ll hit you up if it falls through. Still interested in a 2L steel.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    259

    Default

    BUMP--Still looking for a 2L steel if anyone has one


  10. #10

    Default

    I have 2 x 2l fabers I'd be willing to part with, however, they are located in Canada. I may be coming down your way in March. The cylinders are in excellent condition, hydro is in date, and I'd ask $160/cylinder.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Steel and aluminum tanks for sale.
    By robohips in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 02:00 PM
  2. Trade a dr aluminum backplate for a steel
    By bigblock119 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts