Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Posts
    439

    Default Anyone have photos of Midwest caves?

    I'm looking for a photo to use for the Mid-west workshop advertisement. If anyone would allow me to use one of their photos that'd be great! Please email any to [email protected]

    It will be published and photo credit will be displayed! Need a photo asap!

    Marissa Eckert www.dive-caves.com

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    I have some, but it will be Monday before I can send them.

    Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I might have one you could use. I'll see what I have, and send you something.
    Kirk



 

Similar Threads

  1. Are the Ozarks Midwest enough?
    By T. Bix in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 07:23 PM
  2. Photos and Podcast Report Florida Caves
    By JillHeinerth in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 07:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts