Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Valve height

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Boynton beach fl
    Age
    40
    Posts
    167

    Default Valve height

    Does anyone have the short dgx valves and manifold?i am looking for valves and manifolds that are as short as possible in terms of height.i am currently using thermo valves and manifolds but would like something shorter in height.the thermos are just over 3" tall from where the valve seats against the tank neck to the top of the valve.i had a set in the past that were 2.5" but can't remember who made them...thanks

    Live life one dive at a time

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Taylorsville, KY
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Are you referring to their "modular" valves? I ordered one of their premium "right modular valves" yesterday for a stage tank and could get you the height in the next few days if so.


  3. #3

    Default

    i love the tall thermos modular valves. I have one OMS valve that I've been trying to trade someone for a thermo...I thought it was shorter, but just went and measured it now, 3" tall, the same as my thermos. I guess it just looks a little more stubby.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Boynton beach fl
    Age
    40
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Yea I have a few different sets but mostly thermo.and they all seem to be around 3" tall I like the thermos as they are very reliable and I never really have had an issues with them but would like shorter ones. The ones dgx sells are made in the same factory as the thermo valves from what I've been told

    Live life one dive at a time

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Taylorsville, KY
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	12867Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	12868

    Here's those pictures as promised in case you're still wondering. They are slightly shorter than 3".


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Google OMS low profile valves



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 08:57 AM
  2. River Height at Madison?
    By mer in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 05:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts