Just a reminder that the last day for Jug Hole will be this coming Saturday until this fall
Just a reminder that the last day for Jug Hole will be this coming Saturday until this fall
"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
Awww yeah Kelly, we hit it this past Saturday!!! What an amazing little Cavern and Cave system. Beautiful.
Flow is down, swimmable throughout. Main line in good shape, restrictions easily passable in SM, Diamond Sands not to low. JUST GORGEOUS!
Was a great day with my friends, Mat & Michelle, Chris W, and new buddies Bobby and Xenia, and Scott (or was it Steve, or Steven Scott, or Scott Stephens, lol). Nice hanging with you all. I personally didn't take anything off the main line, but "I hear clunking...".
To the gentleman that welded up that fine cart... BRAVO.
With my poor back, I might not have been able to make the dive witout it.
Semper Questio ~ Semper Fidelis
Good day Dog, I enjoyed diving with you again! Come around more often.
I enjoyed meeting you too! That was a fun dive even though friggin Bobby is such a stroke and messed up the vis for all of us!!
Xenia, a.k.a. Local Zip Code Diver
That sucks we were going to go on Sunday. I assumed that it was the last weekend of the month not necessarily the last day of the month and thought Sunday would still be diveable.
Definitely going Friday...we love it there so much we got married on the dock!
Lol, thanks for a great weekend you guys!!
Semper Questio ~ Semper Fidelis
Bookmarks