Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    90

    Default Looking for doubled LP 95's

    Looking for a set of doubled 95's for my back mount rig - I'm starting Intro in December! 300 bar valves preferred.

    - Justin
    Geospatial Analyst by day, aspiring rockstar by... well, day too. - FromACityInTrees.com

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Check deco stop too...


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    222

    Default

    I have a set but it's 200bar... Located in Raleigh


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    why would anyone prefer 300 bar. I hate screwing those things in forever. With that said... I think I have a set with 200 bar also.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlyte27 View Post
    why would anyone prefer 300 bar. .
    So they can fill them to the full manifold rated pressure of 4400 psi.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    222

    Default

    shame the regs can't take that amount of pressure though. The 200 bar does make filling a lot easier. Heckuva lot easier to screw the plugs in than a fill whip or a block. I have 300 bar on most of mine but the HP tanks won't take 200 bar valves and my LP tanks just had 300bar when I got them


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    I have a set of 300 bar valves, but no crossover. I will sell the pair for $80.00

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    South Daytona Fl.
    Age
    65
    Posts
    339

    Default

    I have a 300 bar manifold. Just serviced. They are the Genesis with the angle necks they are NOT the small neck HP manifold.
    $100.00 will get them. Will be a the NACD social

    Red Sullivan
    (Dive within your training.)

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LA, CA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Ah, 300 bar valves... Gotta love European bureaucrats.

    Andrew Ainslie

    Almost extinct cave diver

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Alright. 200 bar valves are a-okay. Hit me!

    - Justin
    Geospatial Analyst by day, aspiring rockstar by... well, day too. - FromACityInTrees.com


 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Doubled Faber LP 95s
    By tmcdonal in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. doubled Scupapro Faber 95s
    By cmufieldhockey8 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:05 AM
  3. FS - LP 95's and 120's
    By jason in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:00 PM
  4. WTB: doubled Faber LP85s
    By Oceanus in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 01:09 PM
  5. steel 95's
    By Dixie Cook in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 06:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts