Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Iriver 700 series underwater MP3

    I have 2, in the box, never used. These do not include the player, just the housings and headphones. However, I am told you can put an ipod touch in them.

    I got them for $40 each several years ago and have never had an interest in using them.

    I'm asking $20 each, firm, with pickup in cave country at either Edd's, WDC, or the Peacock stores.

    Email me, I never come to the boards anymorebut I do check email. [email protected]


  2. #2
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    BTW, everybody, when you sign up for the CDF the default setting is for you to receive an e-mail whenever someone sends you a PM.

    Go to "Settings" (top right), My Account, General Settings, Private Messaging, and make sure "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages" is checked.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  3. #3

    Default

    Sold, pending payment.

    I also have some non cave/dive gear laying around that I need to sell. One is a Kelty brand frame pack that I got for a birthday gift several years ago and never used. It's designed for smaller framed people. It looks like: http://www.kelty.com/p-433-yukon-48....gory=backpacks but blue. I'm not sure what model it is and will take pictures at request. Figured I would mention here before ebay in case any of you are into hiking as well as diving.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    The 700 series is good to 10 ft. Isnt there an MP3 player that can go 100 or so ft? I cant seem to find this info anywhere


  5. #5

    Default

    These are still available, I never got payment. ** The package says it's good to 300ft.


  6. #6

    Default

    I have sent an email to you. I will take both of them.


  7. #7

    Default

    Looks like I had several emails go to my junk folder and get overlooked. I get 100+ junk a day... Sorry about that. I have had numerous replies. I relied to the people in the order that they emailed me. Dsix36, you are third in line. If I don't sell them to the other people than they are yours.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stairman View Post
    The 700 series is good to 10 ft. Isnt there an MP3 player that can go 100 or so ft? I cant seem to find this info anywhere
    there are different versions of the H2Oaudio 700
    SV-i700 = 10ft/3m
    DV-i700 = 300ft/90m

    ===============================

    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

    ~ Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9

    Default

    Sold, again, pending payment. T



 

Similar Threads

  1. FS/FT: iRiver underwater mp3 player, 1gb
    By JahJahwarrior in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:57 PM
  2. FS: iRiver MP3 Player and underwater housing
    By Dsix36 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:03 PM
  3. FS: 1 GB iRiver mp3 player and 300 ft rated housing
    By amphipod06 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:57 PM
  4. FS: Underwater MP3 player
    By chimie007 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:32 PM
  5. underwater mp3 player ideas?
    By Signal 20 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 07:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts