Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Happy Paddy day

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default Happy Paddy day

    Since today is St. Paddy day, you all know that makes everyone Irish today. Have an ale today or tonight.


    Any one guess where this phrase (prayer) is from ?

    And Shepherds we shall be. For thee my Lord, for thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nonmine Patris, et Filil, et Spiritus Saneti.





    SLIM


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oviedo, FL
    Posts
    113

    Default

    That would be Boondock Saints of course.

    ~Kevin

    "Bad brakes never stopped anyone. Besides, all they do is slow you down."

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Yes we have a winner.

    Guess I am not the only one that loves the movie or knows it so well.

    Most of the other awsome quotes I can not place on this board.

    "anyone call for me?"



    SLIM


  4. #4

    Default

    "there Was A Firefight!!!!"

    Last edited by Scott; 03-17-2009 at 04:14 PM.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oviedo, FL
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Where's my cat?!

    ~Kevin

    "Bad brakes never stopped anyone. Besides, all they do is slow you down."

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scblade27 View Post
    That would be Boondock Saints of course.
    We just got done watching that movie in math class! lol It is awesome!!!

    Ian Seibert

  7. #7

    Default

    Slim,

    And a pint of ale (or 2) I did have. Here's on ya! When the conditions are right, I'd like to come over to MO, and check out some of those caves I read about in ADM last month. Sorry I missed the workshop! Happy St Patricks Day!


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Not a problem MW, I just hade a few drinks of Jamison for all of us.

    Hope to have some great seasons this summer and fall. You must make it to the Workshop this year.

    "this mix andmatch proverbs have got to go"

    I wish I knew how BDS can be viewed in a Math class, I mean maybe a History but I have to say that if it was in a math class, that teacher has my vote, you tell him that.

    "no rocko"



 

Similar Threads

  1. Happy B-Day to Jean Diver
    By Starryskies in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 04:49 PM
  3. Happy...
    By normblitch in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts