Thanks,
Dan
Thanks,
Dan
today could be the greatest day of my life
Dan,
PM Tj... He and some of the moderators are working on this.
Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.
We have a new company to embroider them for us in Live Oaks, FL. They did up 24 for the social, but, alas, they all dissapeared... Standby for a few weeks while we work a deal... get more in.Originally Posted by DanMitsu
PM what you are looking for... give us some ideas.... Was it DeWayne that asked for CDF womens underwear? No, maybe it was Jack.... can't remember...
Thanks!![]()
Thanks,
the later question, i plead the 5th.
I can neither deny nor confirm the accusations in front of me.![]()
today could be the greatest day of my life
Yeah, that was me. I'm at that age where I have to take my thrills any way I can you know 8) I'm still waiting on my long sleeve T BTW.Originally Posted by tj
DeWayne
The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)
Bookmarks