Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36 View Post
    And to think that I had to turn down an invite from Leeann because of crap going on right now at home. Then the ocean was rough and I was dry all weekend. I am really jealous.
    Don, I tried to give you some good dive reports since you DIDN'T WANT TO COME UP WITH US.
    Crap would of still been there when you got back.

    roadkill

  2. #12
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Well heck, diverlee! I never put you together with your online persona before, now I see the resemblance! ...Hey Leeann!

    And Don...listen to the woman...she's right! The crap will always be there when you get back...and if it's not...WOO HOO!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Saint Augustine, Florida
    Age
    69
    Posts
    459

    Default thanks

    Thanks for the report.

    Wish I had been there. I thought it was going to be too cooooold in the morning over the weekend, so I opted out.


  4. #14
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Yeah, ya shoulda been there! But I don't think you were the only one scared off by the weather reports. It was very quiet there.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Great report Shirley, enjoyed it quite a bit. Great pics too


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    37

    Default Thanks!

    Shirley,

    Yesterday I picked up my Larry Green Reel you rescued at Little River! I can't thank you enough. One of the things I love about the cave diving community is the small acts of kindness like that. I gave up on the flooded light head that kept me from going back and looking for it that day. Salvo gave me a great trade in on one of their 12w leds.

    Have fun at D3.

    Dave


  7. #17
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Anytime, glad to help.

    Dive safe, and enjoy that new light!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.


 

Similar Threads

  1. L.River,Cow&Peacock Jan 10&11th
    By DaveP in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. Little River Springs, 19 June 2008
    By WEPIV in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 06:38 PM
  3. Wakulla County Dive Club Meeting Jan. 5 2008
    By PerroneFord in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 01:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts