Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31

    Default

    After swimming to the Henkle this afternoon, I observed that the back of the sign now reads "Anslie's Momma Wears Army Boots."

    If this ridiculously childish behavior does not end soon, it may be necessary to attach an eraser to the sign.

    Thank you once again for your attention in this very serious matter.

    Doug Chappell


  2. #32
    Memorial - RIP Jack!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    198

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by dougchappell View Post
    After swimming to the Henkle this afternoon, I observed that the back of the sign now reads "Anslie's Momma Wears Army Boots."

    If this ridiculously childish behavior does not end soon, it may be necessary to attach an eraser to the sign.

    Thank you once again for your attention in this very serious matter.

    Doug Chappell
    What YOU may think as "ridiculously childish behavior" cracks my ass up. And in this day and age..we need more of it, not less.

    Put your freekin eraser on that stupid sign. That way we can all write more very important thought provoking messages that convey the current issues of the day.

    Now, as to the instant question before us...Is that true Andrew?

    Crazy Jackie Gregory for "Jumpin Jack" Gregory
    Marietta, GA
    [email protected]
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jumpin-j...ory/27/452/b80
    Working hard to get the following message from every Forum!!:
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    Continued Disrespect"

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LA, CA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    My momma thanks y'all for the attention. Unfortunately she doesn't have any army boots, but Doug volunteered to send her a pair.

    Thanks Doug!

    And Jack, doesn't just about everything crack you up??? Every time I see you at Ginnie, you're laughing at something! What's your secret?

    Andrew Ainslie

    Almost extinct cave diver

  4. #34
    Memorial - RIP Jack!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    198

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie View Post
    ...And Jack, doesn't just about everything crack you up??? Every time I see you at Ginnie, you're laughing at something! What's your secret?
    Andrew...I am absolutely convinced that it all started with stuff I ingested regularly during the 1960's on the streets of Hollywood, CA.(near your neck of the woods..)..LSD 25, Psilocybin, Mescaline to name a few. As Timothy Leary (not to be confused with Michael O' Leary of Peacock Springs fame), that stuff gave me the capacity "to be liberated from the game-like nature of most human behavior." In later years, I have had to rely on the legal stuff, but trust me, it's easy to find a Nut Doctor out there that will give you any ride you want. Since I started running with the Cave Diving crowd, I have had particular good results from the Bupropion, Xanax, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, and not to mention good 'ole generic Lithium.

    There is just no way that you can't help keep laughing about anything or at anybody when you are tanked-up on these babies. This self disclosure probably makes the handle "Crazy Jack" a little more understood.

    BTW...let me know if you need any of your regulators worked on....haha

    Med Boy Jack

    Crazy Jackie Gregory for "Jumpin Jack" Gregory
    Marietta, GA
    [email protected]
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jumpin-j...ory/27/452/b80
    Working hard to get the following message from every Forum!!:
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    Continued Disrespect"

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    high springs
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stickydeco View Post
    Andrew...I am absolutely convinced that it all started with stuff I ingested regularly during the 1960's on the streets of Hollywood, CA.(near your neck of the woods..)..LSD 25, Psilocybin, Mescaline to name a few. As Timothy Leary (not to be confused with Michael O' Leary of Peacock Springs fame), that stuff gave me the capacity "to be liberated from the game-like nature of most human behavior." In later years, I have had to rely on the legal stuff, but trust me, it's easy to find a Nut Doctor out there that will give you any ride you want. Since I started running with the Cave Diving crowd, I have had particular good results from the Bupropion, Xanax, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, and not to mention good 'ole generic Lithium.

    There is just no way that you can't help keep laughing about anything or at anybody when you are tanked-up on these babies. This self disclosure probably makes the handle "Crazy Jack" a little more understood.

    BTW...let me know if you need any of your regulators worked on....haha

    Med Boy Jack
    no regs: but I could use a babysitter....

    'I assure you, it is not jealousy'

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Apopka, FL
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guru caver View Post
    no regs: but I could use a babysitter....
    A babysitter, or some of the products??


  7. #37
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougchappell View Post
    After swimming to the Henkle this afternoon, I observed that the back of the sign now reads "Anslie's Momma Wears Army Boots."

    If this ridiculously childish behavior does not end soon, it may be necessary to attach an eraser to the sign.

    Thank you once again for your attention in this very serious matter.

    Doug Chappell
    When I arrived on friday there was an eraser attached and i made immediate use of it to remove that derogatory comment about andrew's mother. Lets just put the gold line back and make the back of the cave a bit less risky. Bill

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie View Post
    My momma thanks y'all for the attention. Unfortunately she doesn't have any army boots, but Doug volunteered to send her a pair.

    Thanks Doug!

    And Jack, doesn't just about everything crack you up??? Every time I see you at Ginnie, you're laughing at something! What's your secret?
    Andrew,

    No sweat, brother. I'll send a pair of my old Air Force flying boots right away, size 10.5, which should be good for her to kick you in the butt with.

    I hope everyone knows this was all in fun,

    Doug


  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    21mi north o'DAB
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    I spent 40 mins translating the thread. Now i'm confused completely but i've learned what Xanax, Zoloft and other terms used in spam emails are used for.

    ARY (Photo, video)

  10. #40
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lake City FL
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Ary

    Things you give you wife right before you tell her you diving again this week?



 

Similar Threads

  1. Found at Devil's Eye 9/7/08
    By Daedalus in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 07:17 PM
  2. Too many primaries at Devil's eye.
    By chimie007 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:54 PM
  3. Found light at Devil's Eye
    By Kevin Gonzalez in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 10:50 AM
  4. Devil's eye permanent line
    By perryL927 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts