Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default Volunteers Needed

    I’m looking for some volunteers to assist with projects in North Florida. Includes some survey, re-lining, etc. You must be trimix certified, minimum 100 dives, DAN insurance, and a team player. DPV experience is a plus. If you’re interested, send a resume with qualifications and skills to [email protected] or call me at 352-840-0167.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In a Virgin Cave in Dominican Republic :D
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Volunteers Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by mpoucher
    I’m looking for some volunteers to assist with projects in North Florida. Includes some survey, re-lining, etc. You must be trimix certified, minimum 100 dives, DAN insurance, and a team player. DPV experience is a plus. If you’re interested, send a resume with qualifications and skills to [email protected] or call me at 352-840-0167.
    darn, now I'm not there and you need help..

    will let you know when I'm back around, will love to give you a hand.

    Cristian Pittaro
    www.neptunoworld.com
    and don't forget to check out my MiniSpools
    http://www.dr-ss.com Dominican Republic Speleological Society
    http://la-hispaniola.com Free maps for Dominican Republic and Haiti for Garmin GPS's

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Boy I'd be all over that except the 'team player' part. If you ever have need of a solo diving stroke though...


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Thinking of Vancouver Island
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Mike- happy to help, and currently lots of time. Drop me a line.
    [email protected]

    J


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    When i find someone to teach me how to use tri-mix, correctly i'll be there. I would really enjoy being able to help out. I guess i will wait, for the next time.

    today could be the greatest day of my life

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station Texas
    Posts
    178

    Default

    mhh let me see how I can help, I could carry deco gas from the truck to the spring.
    If the project is running after 10 months or so then I could defintly be of some use.


    good luck

    Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ft White Fl
    Age
    69
    Posts
    210

    Default volunteers

    Mike,
    I sent you a PM.
    Lee

    Safe Diving


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts