Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 43 of 43
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,147

    Default Winner???

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe View Post
    After an intensive internet search...try this secret code before you start, it gives you God status:

    up arrow-G-I-3-ctrl-N-up arrow-Z-up arrow-H-alt-ctrl-G-I-3-down arrow
    Turns out it is a traverse. You end up in the middle of San Fransisco wearing nothing but a tacky thong speedo, torn t-shirt, and a rainbow.

    Strange but true,
    ~Jeff


  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe View Post
    After an intensive internet search...try this secret code before you start, it gives you God status:

    up arrow-G-I-3-ctrl-N-up arrow-Z-up arrow-H-alt-ctrl-G-I-3-down arrow
    LOL - JUST SPEWED TEA ON MY KEYBOARD!

    Mike


  3. #43

    Default

    So what is up with the ghost fish???



 

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Cave Game?
    By systematic.entropy in forum Polls
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Getting out of Cave Diving
    By cavegeo in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts