Originally Posted by tflaris My wife is just a few dives behind me so I am planning on waiting for her and we will submitt the forms together. You should have waited for her to catch up, and made the 100th together
Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs) Any opinions are personal. Sump Divers
Congrats Tony !!!
TJ (2) When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW
Congrats Tony
That explains why you were too busy to dive with me Way to go anyways. Good job.
Originally Posted by FW You should have waited for her to catch up, and made the 100th together You are sounding like her. Cave Diving without your wife is................................. well dangerous. I have a new nickname when I go diving without her: D.B.D.W. Dirty Bastard Dive ##### Needless to say I have cheated on her a few times.
Originally Posted by Dsix36 That explains why you were too busy to dive with me Way to go anyways. Good job. You can always hang out and go diving with us. We will be at Dive Outpost Dec 23 to Dec 26 and Dec 31 to Jan 3. Let's go diving.
Forum Rules
Bookmarks