Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Keller, Tx
    Posts
    326

    Default Astronaut Bio- Suit Update

    A few things that are starting to come to life about next generation exploration class “Bio-suits.” Me being a serious Drysuit NERD I thought I would pass along a few links and articles. I think that we could greatly benefit from such systems. Plus, they are going to need test subject right? The 630Newman.PDF file is 85 pages and very interesting.
    Later, Andrew

    http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/studi.../630Newman.pdf
    http://mvl.mit.edu/EVA/biosuit.html
    News: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...emeexploration


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Neat post. Those design concepts are really intriguing.

    Take it easy, it's not supposed to be work.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts