Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: SS Rentals?

  1. #11
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe View Post
    just gettin' the itch to scooter a little
    ...or you could meet me at JB. I have a Mako and two Teknas. They ain't N-19s, but any one of them will get you several hundred feet past the Trash Room.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARY View Post
    Mike for $50 i can pull you to Lips. For higher pay Richard can take you to Henkle.
    LOL

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    ...or you could meet me at JB. I have a Mako and two Teknas. They ain't N-19s, but any one of them will get you several hundred feet past the Trash Room.
    I need to talk with you about JB. I have some friends coming in from out of town and we will be overnighting in Marianna (1) night.

    I'll PM or call you

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Mike
    You can borrow the scooter that I purchased from you back if you want. Short term loan of course. I also have the short body UV-18 also if you were looking for something lighter. Call and we can work out details.

    Tony


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pasco, Washington
    Posts
    99

    Default Scooter

    Mike, there will be a few days when I am in class that I will not need my X. You are welcome to use it. You know where it will be.........



 

Similar Threads

  1. Video camera/housing rentals...
    By IowaCaveDiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts