Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Almost peed my pants....not my drysuit this time

    I was going through some more photos that I took this past weekend at Ginnie. While we were exiting the Eye we noticed something funny, but I didn't take any photos of it.....or so I thought.

    Here's Brian as we are exiting the Eye at our 30 ft stop.



    Now look very carefully in the upper right hand corner of the photo. Maybe this blown up crop of that corner will help...



    These two open water divers were climbing down into the Eye with no lights and......NO FINS!! We thought it was hysterical, and I was bummed that I didn't get a photo. Now I'm thrilled that I got them "posing" in the background!!!

    Last edited by inkdiver; 09-24-2008 at 05:55 AM. Reason: I'm a little dyslexic

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    TSS Costal, Afghanistan
    Age
    58
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inkdiver View Post
    At least they were good models, I don't see any bubbles

    Safe Diving

    Mike Edmonston
    NAUI Technical Instructor
    Oxycheq Experimental Dive Team Test Pilot
    US NAVY Submariner TM2/ss 1988 - 1996
    Currently US ARMY Military Police NTM-A TSS-COSTALL Spin Boldak Afghanistan 2010 - ??
    Instructor Trainer and NATO Advisor to Afghan National Police Force and Afghan Border Patrol

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    No where... formerly Miami, FL. Athens, GA, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    807

    Default

    What's your camera setup ?

    The shoals are there still, the winds howl loud, the rain beats down, the waves burst strong. Some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy. John T. Cunningham

  4. #4

    Default

    How did they I go and miss the ones without the fins, were they not with that club?


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144

    Default

    This is the stuff that makes me mad because those two go in the cave and die and all the newspapers say are "two divers die in evil cave system!"

    Ian Seibert

  6. #6

    Default

    I think you mean upper right hand corner....


    I feel like an idiot for spending so much time in the upper left hand corner though looking for the divers....I kept thinking "there is no way he blew them up THAT much....where are they?"



 

Similar Threads

  1. My posting time doesnt match the real time
    By stairman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:02 AM
  2. Time for new gear
    By Mike Edmonston in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 01:34 PM
  3. Time for another Antisocial at JB?
    By in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 07:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts