Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    266

    Default Retail Gas Cost Calculator

    Our webmaster, Marbry, created a script to help you figure out the cost of fills. It is in the Resources section labeled 'Gas Cost Calculator'.

    Check it out, see if there is a problem with it, or if you have any suggestions, comments and/or ideas...

    Thanks Marbry!


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    178

    Default gas calc.

    To the left, under "gas", I see different combinations of gases with various prices. I take it, those are prices per cubic foot. If that is true, is there a way to input any price you may want to? That would be helpfull.

    Ya Gotta Be Tough, If You're Gonna Be Stupid

  3. #3
    Genesis
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah, pick up Rennakers (and Edd's) current prices and keep those current


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Third Stone From the Sun
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Also, how about a doubles option for those of us who still prefer backmount

    Why is it that nobody ever says,"I wish I would have worked more!"?

    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·..¸¸ ><((((º>`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

    Jamie Rumph

  5. #5
    Genesis
    Guest

    Default

    That's easy - just put in double the capacity in cf.....


  6. #6
    Administrator Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Gas Calc

    Doubles? Aww come on, you can multiply by two right?

    This was intended initially for a specific use, I'll put a version out there soon where you will enter the price for each line.


  7. #7
    Genesis
    Guest

    Default

    The dive shop in question is overcharging


  8. #8

    Default Transportation Calculators

    Calculators are fun!

    Once in a while we'll get a bunch of people together for dive trips so I made my own Calculator (right click on link, choose "save target as", then before opening, change extension from .jpg to .xls) to figure out what the cost would be to get everyone there with the vehicles we had and the current fuel price. Too fun!


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Gas Calc

    Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster
    Doubles? Aww come on, you can multiply by two right?
    John Lennon sang, "One and one is three"

    COME TOGETHER

    Ya Gotta Be Tough, If You're Gonna Be Stupid

  10. #10
    Guest

    Default

    If I'm not mistaken, the line is, "One and one and one is three."

    Russell



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts