Ah yes - but then you need to call it the forum for moderators. Moderators forum isn't an accepted abbreviation.
...and on that pedantic note, back to normal programming...
Andrew Ainslie
Almost extinct cave diver
Who would have thunk it...a grammer Kop cage match smack down!!!!
Last edited by Line Squirrel; 07-30-2008 at 08:05 PM.
It's bad luck to be superstitious.
I guess my mistake was capitalizing "forum." The name of the forum is "Moderators." So it was the Moderators forum.
Did nobody get my Jim Croce allusion?
Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.
Are you kidding me? Do you think anyone else would cop to listening to Jim Croce???
But since you ask, who's your old best friend ray? And did you overcome the blow? (I googled it)
Which I suppose is my way of saying nope, I couldn't work out what you were alluding to. Too subtle for me.
Mike, help me out here!
Andrew Ainslie
Almost extinct cave diver
Bookmarks