Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    327

    Default

    There's plenty of space and I'm sure you could find someone to dive with ya


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneBrightGator
    There's plenty of space and I'm sure you could find someone to dive with ya
    I always have someone willing to dive with me 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  3. #13

    Default

    LR is where I lost my ring... Back in the Florida Room.

    Dewayne... Just tring to keep ahead off your post.

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Hey, you did not spend 7 hours IMing an old flame today. My fingers are getting sore.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  5. #15

    Default

    Are you trying to tell me that your tired of trying to get ahead of me????

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwain
    Are you trying to tell me that your tired of trying to get ahead of me????
    Look again :P

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Homeless, USA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    276

    Default

    I was just out at Little River today. The river run has really cleared up since Jan. 2nd. The water level is still up above the cement wall, but the water is clear.

    However, the visibility inside the cave has gotten considerable worse. Today, it was close to 15-20 ft, whereas it was easily 30 ft + before. The flow is also up a lot. It was pull and pull most of the way.


  8. #18

    Default Little River Conditions

    I dove it on New Year's Eve on my way out of town and yes, it's open.

    That being said, the walls were all stained dark and it was still pretty tannic. The Cavern area was flooded over the first platform on the steps and so tannic with river water that it wouldn't be much fun to dive right now, I don't think. Let's hope that it and Cow and some of the other stuff clears out before the next millenium.

    I'm with Dwayne, JB sounds like a better call.

    Man is that video cool . . . you'll be seeing me back in there shortly.


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Near Destin
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Actually, the basin was not too bad. I had a good time in the basin and the cavern area. The vis got bad near the cave entrance. Don't ask me, I just dive here!

    Don't Drink and Dive or Drink and Drive! -- but you can Drink and Run!
    Hashing - A drinking club with a running problem.
    FWB area hashes - http://www.ech3.com or http://groups.msn.com/SieteCervezaHashHouseHarriers/

  10. #20

    Default

    Hopefully it's shooting all that mud out



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts