Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    211

    Default Little River Conditons??

    Anybody have an update on LR? According to "cave conditions" it's closed to public access. Updates appreciated. Thanks.

    BillBowden


  2. #2

    Default

    It's been open for quite a while. Vis changes depending on flow. 30-40 feet. Gear up and jump in.

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  3. #3
    Genesis
    Guest

    Default

    Might have to come do that this weekend


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station Texas
    Posts
    178

    Default

    I was there last Sunday, the river is backing up so the entrance is pretty clear. Flow has picked up a little bit; I would say usual flow for LR.

    Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Might have to come do that this weekend
    Given that I will likely only have one day to dive this weekend, I think that you would be much better off doing a scooter run in JB 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  6. #6
    Genesis
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Might have to come do that this weekend
    Given that I will likely only have one day to dive this weekend, I think that you would be much better off doing a scooter run in JB 8)
    Oh no, its a 3-day weekend.

    Problem with JB is that Stacy wants to dive, and she can't at JB. At LR she can screw around in the OW/cavern area. Ditto for Ginnie - she has something to do.

    Need to get back to JB here shortly.... I'm missing it, especially after that video....


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne
    Given that I will likely only have one day to dive this weekend, I think that you would be much better off doing a scooter run in JB 8)
    shaddup.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Might have to come do that this weekend
    Given that I will likely only have one day to dive this weekend, I think that you would be much better off doing a scooter run in JB 8)
    Oh no, its a 3-day weekend.

    Problem with JB is that Stacy wants to dive, and she can't at JB. At LR she can screw around in the OW/cavern area. Ditto for Ginnie - she has something to do.

    Need to get back to JB here shortly.... I'm missing it, especially after that video....
    What holiday am I missing this time?

    Could rent a boat from Edd and then she could dive the cavern area. Or just go in and not say anything, but you did not hear that from me 8) I'm hoping to get some time away Sat to go over and run the SS through the back end.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneBrightGator
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne
    Given that I will likely only have one day to dive this weekend, I think that you would be much better off doing a scooter run in JB 8)
    shaddup.
    Hey, you're the one that planned the dinner for the wrong weekend I may just surprise the hell out of you and actually show up for that. Need to make the trip down to see my son anyway, and the menu did sound rather inviting 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  10. #10
    Genesis
    Guest

    Default

    MLK this weekend (Monday)



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts