Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Opportunity at Ginnie Springs

    Hey everyone, I was at Ginnie Springs Saturday Night and I noted that Ginnie Springs is currently (this week) accepting applications for part time/seasonal help in the Dive Shop. Applicants must be minimum of 18 years old , Certified Divers with a working knowledge of dive gear (or willingness to learn). Could be a great opportunity to make extra $$$'s and from what I understand you will be able to dive for FREE. Thought I would just pass the word along.

    Bill Rotella


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Keller, Tx
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Opportunity at Ginnie Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Cave Diver
    Hey everyone, I was at Ginnie Springs Saturday Night and I noted that Ginnie Springs is currently (this week) accepting applications for part time/seasonal help in the Dive Shop. Applicants must be minimum of 18 years old , Certified Divers with a working knowledge of dive gear (or willingness to learn). Could be a great opportunity to make extra $$$'s and from what I understand you will be able to dive for FREE. Thought I would just pass the word along.

    Bill Rotella

    Hummm, sounds interesting but that a heck of a commute from Dallas Tx.
    Andrew


  3. #3

    Default

    Andrew, take the job. You can get wet and a raise in pay all in one move. But, your internet time might go down.


    later john



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts