Is it true all florida state parks have a ten dollar entry fee now? what about little river? Maybe this was big news awhile ago, but I never remember paying at LR.
-Matt
Is it true all florida state parks have a ten dollar entry fee now? what about little river? Maybe this was big news awhile ago, but I never remember paying at LR.
-Matt
Fees vary wheather you are diving or ???? I can only tell you about the park down the road...Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver
Peacock Springs State Park is $10/day per diver but there are other options. The annual park pass is the way to go...under 50 bucks.
It's bad luck to be superstitious.
LR is not a state park. It is a county park. As of yesterday that I was there no entrance fees are required. Any state park though requires $10.
Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...
Also, the $10 fee is only for state run state parks. County run state parks like MAdison, Jackson Blue have their own fees, usually $25.
If your going enough times it's worth buying a year pass probably.
Can a hole really exist? Or does the matierial around the hole exist, and unnecisarily imply the word "hole"?
Last Sunday at Peacock it was still 4 bucks a carload. Has something changed since then? $25 bucks to get in Madison? That must be new too.
Bookmarks