Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ozarks Forum

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIM View Post
    As some of you have seen, there is a new Forum. It is the Ozarks Forum for those of us who do a bunch of diving in the Ozark region.
    Great idea! Thanks for setting it up. PM sent.

    MRP


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hey Slim Good stuff.

    Too bad we didn't hook up in December while I was working in Kansas. I think I have some guys convinced to come down with me and do a dive later this summer with you. I will stay in touch. I still have your email address.

    Chris.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    See now you will have to come down and this time you all can plan to cave dive only and not have to work. Bring all that you want down.

    SLIM


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Port St Lucie, FL
    Age
    57
    Posts
    189

    Default

    PM Sent. Thanks for getting this set up!

    Brian


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Springfield, Mo
    Age
    63
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Please sign me up. Good to hear what's going on in the area.


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    It is so nice to see all the excitment but please. Read just below the Titale of the forum about how to get accecss.

    SLIM


  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Heber Springs, Arkansas
    Posts
    144

    Thumbs up

    Thanks to you guys for your efforts! Sounds like it's gonna' be fun!

    "See! If GEICO had taken THAT approach instead of saying it's so easy a CAVEDIVER could do it, I wouldn't be having an existential MELTDOWN right now!"


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts