Hey Slim Good stuff.
Too bad we didn't hook up in December while I was working in Kansas. I think I have some guys convinced to come down with me and do a dive later this summer with you. I will stay in touch. I still have your email address.
Chris.
See now you will have to come down and this time you all can plan to cave dive only and not have to work. Bring all that you want down.
SLIM
PM Sent. Thanks for getting this set up!
Brian
Please sign me up. Good to hear what's going on in the area.
It is so nice to see all the excitment but please. Read just below the Titale of the forum about how to get accecss.
SLIM
Thanks to you guys for your efforts! Sounds like it's gonna' be fun!
"See! If GEICO had taken THAT approach instead of saying it's so easy a CAVEDIVER could do it, I wouldn't be having an existential MELTDOWN right now!"
Bookmarks