Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default O2 analyzer Gift

    Merry Christmas to all!!

    Bev got me a UBS (http://www.dnax.com ) O2 stick…I’ve seen mention of them in print, but haven’t seen any in action or use…how does it rate next to the previous model? One thing I like already is a self-contained ambient-air 21% calibration scheme…Anyone out there using one already?

    Thanks!
    Norm


  2. #2
    Guest

    Default Re: O2 analyzer Gift

    Quote Originally Posted by normblitch
    Merry Christmas to all!!

    Bev got me a UBS (http://www.dnax.com ) O2 stick…I’ve seen mention of them in print, but haven’t seen any in action or use…how does it rate next to the previous model? One thing I like already is a self-contained ambient-air 21% calibration scheme…Anyone out there using one already?

    Thanks!
    Norm
    I got one from DEMA last year, but it doesn't get as much use as I figured it would, since I do so many dives with mixes less than 28% (the O2 stick starts at 28%)... It takes me a few minutes to remember how to use it each time too. Its tough and durable though. Nice folks to deal with also.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts