Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bugs-!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Bugs-!

    There are two, maybe three Bugs that one needs to be wary of-! The first two originate in the water, so I'll refer to them only-! The following is a link to the 'current' Bug that has so violently bit me that there are no known cures for it-! Someone else we all knew of, also was bitten by this same Bug-! This link is my Christmas gift to all of you, & I hope you enjoy it-! It has nothing to do with cave diving, but all the same, it will give you a rush:
    Enjoy-!
    {ps: you'll need 'quicktime' to view it}

    http://homepage.mac.com/cliveseye/iMovieTheater30.html

    The second 'Bug' has bitten everyone here on this site, and there also are no known cures for it. I have already made plans to put together a presentation for next years workshops, which , hopefully will blow the above video away. I will need help with it, & i've already asked Forest & a couple of others if they will assist me. I'll go into more detail at Ginnie next Friday.
    In both 'Bug' arenas, the adrenalin is pumped thru-out our fragile bodies, and I for one am willing & honored to share them with you.
    Wishing everyone a Joyous, Warm, & Merry Christmas

    Jack E.


  2. #2

    Default

    Great video.. What river was that on... And it was done on a mac.

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default 'Bus Eater"

    Dwayne,

    Its called the 'Bus Eater' wave on the Ottowa River in Canada, and yes it was edited on a Mac-!

    Jackl


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    366

    Default Oh no

    I got bugs. Bugs on the window, bugs in my ears, bugs in kitchen, bugs in my fears.

    Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Bugs-!

    Love it-!

    Use no 'Bug' spray-!




 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts