Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lake City FL
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Prattville Tornado

    I believe we have a cave diver from the area. Is he ok?

    My Aunt and Uncles Sears store was probably totaled but their granddaughter and the other worker came out of it unharmed. Its said that it was a Cat 4 and its very luck no one got killed.

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...rams=Itemnr=18


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    L.A. ( Lower Alabama )
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomhauburn View Post
    I believe we have a cave diver from the area. Is he ok?

    My Aunt and Uncles Sears store was probably totaled but their granddaughter and the other worker came out of it unharmed. Its said that it was a Cat 4 and its very luck no one got killed.

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...rams=Itemnr=18
    Tom,
    On tonight's local news / weather they called it an F-3. Regardless of the rating, very blessed indeed to have no deaths. Sorry to hear of your kin's loss.
    Was good to meet you at Ginnie last week. I will pass on your message to George tomorrow, as I visit the shop and try and help out a bit.
    Bless,
    Kenny P.


  3. #3

    Default

    My wife and I, both cave divers, live in Deatsville, only a couple of 4 miles from the touch down. I -65 is covered in debris from the Christian school's gym. It could have been so much worse. Loads of business, open at the time, right in the area.

    Counting blessings,
    Mark


  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lake City FL
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Prattville

    Thanks Kenny for passing the message on and it was good to meet you also.

    I've got a video of my Aunts daughters husband being interviewed. He owns the franchise and my aunt and uncle owned the land and building. They worked for Sears all their life and were not able to open a store so their daughters husband opened it leasing the property from them and they help out. I tried to call them today but was unable to get through but my sister did and they are all ok but shaken up as you might expect.

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/.../80218042/1001



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts