Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Snowed In

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Snowed In

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwain
    Quote Originally Posted by caver
    Here I sit, stuck in Ohio, a snow drift of 48 inches blocking my front door. Dreaming of cave country and warmer wheather. SOMEONE TELL ME A CAVE STORY!!!The only good thing out of the whole deal, is I have a good reason not to go Christmas shopping. Oh---I guess I will spend the day on the computer
    Heres a story... about a caver... who had three lovley tanks... All of them felt so smooth... since they were hydro. But they were all alone... Till the one day a caver traveled... So he wouldn't be all alone...............


    Ok, Ok, So shoot me.
    I always hated the BradyBunch. Worst show in the history of TV. I heard the guy who played Mr. Brady died of AIDS. --don't know if that is true. But I always liked Mrs. Brady---and Marsha. They could take my long hose anytime.

    Ya Gotta Be Tough, If You're Gonna Be Stupid

  2. #22

    Default Re: Snowed In

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe
    Ahh yes...yet another reason for moving to Luraville from Detroit...I neet to call my brother and gloat. I'm working out side in a T shirt Now all I need to do is convince the boss I need to go for a dive.
    Now Mikey, be nice. I spent three hours getting my wife's van dug out, then another couple trying to make the driveway presentable for her to park in when she got home. Damn neighbor hired a guy to plow his driveway - guess who's driveway he put the SH*^*& in front of? On top of this, we're supposed to have a low of minus ten tomorrow night - high of ten on Christmas day...... And to think I was in your shop just a couple weeks ago


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default Re: Snowed In

    Quote Originally Posted by pnewlon
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe
    Ahh yes...yet another reason for moving to Luraville from Detroit...I neet to call my brother and gloat. I'm working out side in a T shirt Now all I need to do is convince the boss I need to go for a dive.
    Now Mikey, be nice. I spent three hours getting my wife's van dug out, then another couple trying to make the driveway presentable for her to park in when she got home. Damn neighbor hired a guy to plow his driveway - guess who's driveway he put the SH*^*& in front of? On top of this, we're supposed to have a low of minus ten tomorrow night - high of ten on Christmas day...... And to think I was in your shop just a couple weeks ago
    Yea, I had my eye on the weather channel quite a bit yesterday, thinking about all my friends from the Ohio Valley and furthur North.
    If I was still in Michigan, yesterday would have been the day I left for my annual Christmas trip down here. I would have been going through the worst of it right about at the worst possible time.
    Drive safe everybody, don't be in a hurry to get anywhere, it's not worth it.

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts