Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Snowed In

  1. #11
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop
    I am stuck in Clarksville TN trying to travel on what is supposed to be I24,but I still haven't seen a road. Maybe Santa will find me here to deliver all my new cave toys
    That is what I heard from my Paducah friend today, that I-24 was closed from there to Nashville... Hope you make it home for Christmas Kelly...


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Near Destin
    Posts
    45

    Default

    It is supposed to drop in the 20's here tonight, so you won't find me in the water till it warms up. THIS IS FL - we are not supposed to get in the 20's!

    Don't Drink and Dive or Drink and Drive! -- but you can Drink and Run!
    Hashing - A drinking club with a running problem.
    FWB area hashes - http://www.ech3.com or http://groups.msn.com/SieteCervezaHashHouseHarriers/

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fun2dive
    It is supposed to drop in the 20's here tonight, so you won't find me in the water till it warms up. THIS IS FL - we are not supposed to get in the 20's!
    diving is better when it is colder...

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Near Destin
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Unfortunately or fortunately I have no insulation. I got chilly diving a 3 mil in the Keys in JULY! For you it may be better to dive when it is colder, but not this little diver!

    For those of you up north, please take the cold back.

    Thanks!

    Don't Drink and Dive or Drink and Drive! -- but you can Drink and Run!
    Hashing - A drinking club with a running problem.
    FWB area hashes - http://www.ech3.com or http://groups.msn.com/SieteCervezaHashHouseHarriers/

  5. #15

    Default Re: Snowed In

    Quote Originally Posted by caver
    Here I sit, stuck in Ohio, a snow drift of 48 inches blocking my front door. Dreaming of cave country and warmer wheather. SOMEONE TELL ME A CAVE STORY!!!The only good thing out of the whole deal, is I have a good reason not to go Christmas shopping. Oh---I guess I will spend the day on the computer
    Heres a story... about a caver... who had three lovley tanks... All of them felt so smooth... since they were hydro. But they were all alone... Till the one day a caver traveled... So he wouldn't be all alone...............


    Ok, Ok, So shoot me.

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default Dwain you have no time to joke L.O.L.

    Dewain you need to be busy thinking of how to get that wedding ring back instead of making jokes on here. L.O.L. I am just joking guy I hope you find it and I hope the wife is understanding.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)

  7. #17
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tj
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop
    I am stuck in Clarksville TN trying to travel on what is supposed to be I24,but I still haven't seen a road. Maybe Santa will find me here to deliver all my new cave toys
    That is what I heard from my Paducah friend today, that I-24 was closed from there to Nashville... Hope you make it home for Christmas Kelly...
    At an average speed of 20mph when traffic is moving I will probably make Paducah around lunch. Hopefully central Illinois is reachable.


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default Be safe Kelly

    Be safe Kelly and have a happy Holiday and when you get back I hope to do some dives with you and the gang.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)

  9. #19
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default Re: Be safe Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer
    Be safe Kelly and have a happy Holiday and when you get back I hope to do some dives with you and the gang.
    Thanks,have a good holiday


  10. #20

    Default

    Play it safe in that kind of weather.. I remmber what it's like to drive on 2 1/2 feet of ice.

    Happy Holidays

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts