Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 74 of 74
  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contender View Post
    LL,
    What time did you go in, we went in at about 9:15 or 9:30 and I don't recall seeing any lines other than ours. By the way, it was nice meeting you guys at Peacock.
    no we were in the afternoon... maybe it was that bad in the morning as well! Yikes

    but i thought I saw you guys there in any case?

    LL


  2. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomhauburn View Post
    LL
    I did not see you as you left the park but the grin on Tim's face ( As he was leaving) said it all. If you were half as happy as him you were in heaven. Glad things are working out well for ya'll !
    Tom
    we did the mainline to rollercoaster then shortcut then bats then back to mainline, turned around took out all of our reels, came back to the gallery, horsed around for about 20 minutes, ran a reel through the catacombs and back again, then finally did a bit of deco..

    could have stayed longer, but I was getting a bit cold..

    Yep... it was a good day, I finally realized why I bought this thing


    Les


  3. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    TSS Costal, Afghanistan
    Age
    57
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runawaylobster View Post
    we did the mainline to rollercoaster then shortcut then bats then back to mainline, turned around took out all of our reels, came back to the gallery, horsed around for about 20 minutes, ran a reel through the catacombs and back again, then finally did a bit of deco..

    could have stayed longer, but I was getting a bit cold..

    Yep... it was a good day, I finally realized why I bought this thing


    Les
    Sounds like a purrfect dive . How long were you guys down for?

    Mike Edmonston
    NAUI Technical Instructor
    Oxycheq Experimental Dive Team Test Pilot
    US NAVY Submariner TM2/ss 1988 - 1996
    Currently US ARMY Military Police NTM-A TSS-COSTALL Spin Boldak Afghanistan 2010 - ??
    Instructor Trainer and NATO Advisor to Afghan National Police Force and Afghan Border Patrol

  4. #74

    Default

    186 minutes.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts