Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alachua, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: I like to get kinky with my BC

    Quote Originally Posted by carrive1
    I enjoyed creating my sidemount rig from a modular system. There's a lot of adjustment possibilities and different things you can do with it. I can change things easily if the mission 'impossible'-insert theme song here- calls for it.
    I know what you mean Jordan!! I'm sitting at work putting together my first...no actually second...sidemount rig using that DR "modular system" that Jerry dropped by yesterday...

    ....oops, I meant I'm cleaning the store if Lee reads this

    Safe diving and happy holidays,

    Rich

    Education, enjoyment and exploration.....
    http://divecaves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/divecaves

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Springs of Mt.Fuji & Tokyo
    Posts
    31

    Default Armadillo rig

    I'm thinking new sidemount that is Armadillo rig.
    But the straps cannot be changed on the harness as they are sewn into the unit.


  3. #13

    Default

    a system developed by Martyn Farr called the Explorer 1 Harness,
    available here http://www.farrworld.co.uk/harness.html


    "EXPLORER 1" is a new generation of cave diving harness, designed for side mounting cylinders of any size and weight. The simple, straight-forward design is based upon many years practical experience with both original exploration and training.
    The features of the harness address many of the shortcomings which have been identified with other commercially available models. It is simpler to put on, comfortable to wear and altogether more user-friendly with respect to bottle attachment, especially with cold or gloved hands.
    The construction allows for considerably greater adjustment than other harnesses and is manufactured with high quality webbing. All buckles, slides and attachments are made of high grade steel

    Price £105 (please contact Martyn for details of postage costs)



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts