Hello Guys
My guest at Chateau H2O have cancelled out for this weekend. I have an opening for the week and am offering a 20 % discount for anyone wanting to stay this weekend.
MA
Hello Guys
My guest at Chateau H2O have cancelled out for this weekend. I have an opening for the week and am offering a 20 % discount for anyone wanting to stay this weekend.
MA
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
My wife and I took advantage of staying at Michael's Chateau H2O and I will tell you that the accomodations are EXCELLENT! This was my wife's first trip to Cave Country and she told me that she will go in the future only if we stay at Michael's Chateau H2O!
Thanks Michael!
a.k.a. Florida Cave Diver
Bill
Thank You for Your kind words. We try our best to have a clean affordable place for cave divers to stay. In a place set up by cave divers
MA
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
Bookmarks