Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 131 to 132 of 132
  1. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    round hill Va.
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Now I remember why I quit going to FLA. The egos are enormous .

    Those cave are tourist caves. You have a cave industry, So expect some repercussion to the caves themselves. It happens , get over it.


    $1000, 00 fine ?????? It's all about the money tf


  2. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Heber Springs, Arkansas
    Posts
    144

    Angry Ugh!

    I've paid my fees, taken my training, demonstrated my competency to my instructor, and passed my courses. I then continued cave diving and have increased my skills and experience, and have the logbooks and respect of my team mates to prove it. Now, I want people to stay out of my wallet, leave me alone, and let me get on with my diving. Enough already.

    "See! If GEICO had taken THAT approach instead of saying it's so easy a CAVEDIVER could do it, I wouldn't be having an existential MELTDOWN right now!"


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts