Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    211

    Default Deep Section

    There is a deep section. I was there on air in the early 80's. There is no pot of gold, but the beer keg should still be half full...


  2. #22

    Default

    I did my first dive at Jackson Blue today and what a beautiful, large unique system it is. Can't wait to dive it again. I made it back to 2000 feet and saw 97 ffw.


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Alabama
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Enjoy the no flow while you can. We made 1400 feet on 104's a couple of years ago and I was thrilled. The flow was screaming then. All you had to do to exit was to stop swimming. At the end of the gold line if you just let yourself drift you would be pushed out in the basin.

    I remember someone describing their dive as pull and struggle.

    If cave diving were Star Wars, who would be Yoda?

  4. #24

    Default

    Yes, I think we all are enjoying the 'low flow' while we can. I know I have been at my usual dive site -- Little River, although last week I felt more current there for the first time in what seems like months.
    I know the flow will increase, as it should, but it's nice to get some horizontally deeper dives in while we can. Especially for those of us who only swim it.


  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default gold

    I will be more than happy to help carry the gold to my car ...i mean your car.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts