Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: P3

  1. #11
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    I love the trip to Henley's Castle!

    a.k.a. Florida Cave Diver

  2. #12

    Default

    I only did one dive there, But I loved it

    I went to the bottom of Henley's Castle to a nice little restriction in the floor.
    Any one know where it goes?
    It looked awful inviting, But we stuck to the plan.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Wasn’t there an incident with a cavern diver at P3 about two years ago?

    Why do I like cave diving? It's the one place where my kids can't follow me.

  4. #14
    Guest

    Default

    Yes, but it was that the guy was taking a trimix class, and they went to Henley's Castle... Way past the cavern zone. Way, way past.


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    3,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grim reefer
    I only did one dive there, But I loved it

    I went to the bottom of Henley's Castle to a nice little restriction in the floor.
    Any one know where it goes?
    It looked awful inviting, But we stuck to the plan.
    It goes into the Deep Section, which is in the low 200' range. See the map here:

    http://www.tampadiving.com/sections/...=112&region=FL

    From what I hear the first diver gets to see the cave on the way in once you pop down into that section.

    It does look inviting, though...

    Rob Neto
    Chipola Divers, LLC
    Check out my new book - Sidemount Diving - An Almost Comprehensive Guide
    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts