Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie
    It was good seeing you at Little River last week. happy birthday, and all the best for the coming year.

    Andrew
    Andrew:
    Aw , thanks !
    Same to you on the coming year and GREAT DIVING !

    Jeano Beano

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Happy Birthday Jean!

    Hope to see you at the Outpost the end of September - if you're not jet-setting around the country whipping computers into submission!

    Mike & Tracy


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Happy Birthday Jean!

    Hope to see you at the Outpost the end of September - if you're not busy jet-setting around the country whipping computers into submission!

    Mike & Tracy


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    How'd I do that twice? Must have pushed the wrong button - there sure are plenty to choose from here on this keyboard. Maybe I need you to come whip my computer into submission! Of course my grandfather used to say:"It's a poor workman blames his tools...

    Happy Birthday, again!
    Mike


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN
    How'd I do that twice? Must have pushed the wrong button - there sure are plenty to choose from here on this keyboard. Maybe I need you to come whip my computer into submission! Of course my grandfather used to say:"It's a poor workman blames his tools...

    Happy Birthday, again!
    Mike
    Mike and Tracy:
    Thanks for the wishes!
    yes , you will see me around the end of September.
    Remember though , with computers:
    Do what I WANT you to do , not what I TELL you to do ...

    Thanks!
    Jeano Beano

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    Jean,

    Happy birthday Jean!!
    Hope you are staying dry in MS, drive/fly safe.

    Celia & Scott

    "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    ...Buddha

    ''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it’s even tougher if you're stupid.''
    - John Wayne

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Gainesville Fl.
    Posts
    500

    Default Happy B-day

    Happy Birthday and many more Jean!

    I rember last year on your B-day was Ben's last day to dive before his year of flight training - I wonder if he will rejoin us on your b-day a year later?


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default Re: Happy B-day

    Quote Originally Posted by Serota
    Happy Birthday and many more Jean!

    I rember last year on your B-day was Ben's last day to dive before his year of flight training - I wonder if he will rejoin us on your b-day a year later?
    Ooooo boy do I remember...
    And I remember the dive too. WOWZA

    Jeano Beano

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!

  9. #19
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Happy Birthday!!!!

    a.k.a. Florida Cave Diver

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, nc
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Happy B-day Jean!

    That was an amazing dive, wish I could be down there now. I will be down there to dive sometime in Sept though I am in columbus, MS now flying the mighty T-38.

    Miss you guys, enjoy your birthday!

    Benjamin Kuster


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts