I took TJ & one of his cavern students to a site that I have been familar with for several years in the
Wekiva River basin: Located about a 30 minute paddle up-stream from Katie's Landing, some 75 feet north of a small island, in low water you may be able to see the cavern entrance. Mostly though, the river's flow is near zero, & you would have to 'sound' for the cave with a weight on a line. Don't be mis-lead, this is a tight cave, & requires solid technicque & the right gear to dive it. We've found that there are two passage ways, of which one dead ends into a mud tunnel. The other is a tight vertical fissure, dropping some 100 feet before proposedly pinching off. The river water is highly contaminated, & sulpher/methane can be noticed on the surface. Inside the cave , the vis is near blue perfect-! I'll try to find some fotos for you & post them here. Otherwise, get a hold of TJ & ask him about his dives there. As far as other caves on the Wekiva, I only know of the ones inside the state park, & they are closed to diving-! Sheck Exley & Henry Nicholsen have explored the ones inside the park, & there may be documention on their finds. I have also dove them, & found them to be extremely restrictive & an advanced dive. {No-mount entrance, low ceilings with protruding obstructions, etc-!
I wish you well.

je 8)