Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    tampa fl
    Posts
    254

    Default whats going on!!!!!!!

    why is this site so dead lately somone post something good !!

    always ready to dive

  2. #2
    billyf
    Guest

    Default

    The site is over moderated!!!!!!!!!!

    Fear of being banned


  3. #3

    Default

    Bullshit. Folks are busy of late. The moderation of this site is more lax than it has ever been.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Alabama
    Posts
    698

    Default

    It is quite possible that people are actually cave diving.

    If cave diving were Star Wars, who would be Yoda?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    No where... formerly Miami, FL. Athens, GA, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    807

    Default Re: whats going on!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver4
    somone post something good !!
    Well something good for me

    I completed a cross-over/upgrade from NAUI Cave 1 to NACD Full Cave over the weekend with Larry Green.

    The shoals are there still, the winds howl loud, the rain beats down, the waves burst strong. Some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy. John T. Cunningham

  6. #6
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Congratulations Chimie!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Awesome...Congratulations.

    I was going to say , er , maybe were all out diving !!!
    (I know I am...)
    Just had my 1st fortay into the July Springs tunnel...
    Nice ride in ...

    Jeano Beano

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Congrats Chimie !!!!!!

    TJ (2)
    When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Well summers here so the cool springs are calling.If youll notice theres lots of readers but not alot of posters.Ive been beat up on here once or twice but who cares.I sure wouldnt blame the moderaters though.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Well, summer is the slow season down here in cave country. It's hot as hell, and everybody is probably taking advantage of the things to do around their neck of the woods.

    Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts