Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    We were very surprised at how quiet it was in cave country last weekend...at the park...at the dive shops...even Dixie Diner and Two Sisters. Almost eery!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    No where... formerly Miami, FL. Athens, GA, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    Well, summer is the slow season down here in cave country. It's hot as hell, and everybody is probably taking advantage of the things to do around their neck of the woods.
    Well I consider the FL springs my neck of the woods

    The shoals are there still, the winds howl loud, the rain beats down, the waves burst strong. Some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy. John T. Cunningham

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    all cave diving and no posting makes johnny a happy cave diver.


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branford, Florida
    Age
    76
    Posts
    679

    Default

    I'm up in Michigan for the week. I was going to bring my dive gear and do a few dives in the Great Lakes, so I dove Ginnie on Friday just to remind myself why I don't like diving in 44 degree water with 30 feet of vis. My new formula is: add the sum of the water temp at depth and the visibality in feet, and if the sum is less than 150, I don't dive....lol...Sea ya in the springs next week...Ken


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Gainesville Fl.
    Posts
    500

    Default No more Gator Hole

    So, I guess that means no more Gator Hole dives....


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Casselberry, Florida
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Congratulations Chimie

    It's like this, turn it over it,s like that.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts