why is this site so dead lately somone post something good !!
why is this site so dead lately somone post something good !!
always ready to dive
The site is over moderated!!!!!!!!!!
Fear of being banned
Bullshit. Folks are busy of late. The moderation of this site is more lax than it has ever been.
It is quite possible that people are actually cave diving.![]()
If cave diving were Star Wars, who would be Yoda?
Well something good for meOriginally Posted by deepdiver4
![]()
I completed a cross-over/upgrade from NAUI Cave 1 to NACD Full Cave over the weekend with Larry Green.
The shoals are there still, the winds howl loud, the rain beats down, the waves burst strong. Some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy. John T. Cunningham
Congratulations Chimie!![]()
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Awesome...Congratulations.
I was going to say , er , maybe were all out diving !!!![]()
(I know I am...)
Just had my 1st fortay into the July Springs tunnel...
Nice ride in ...
Jeano Beano
Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!
Congrats Chimie !!!!!!
TJ (2)
When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walkerFW
Well summers here so the cool springs are calling.If youll notice theres lots of readers but not alot of posters.Ive been beat up on here once or twice but who cares.I sure wouldnt blame the moderaters though.
Well, summer is the slow season down here in cave country. It's hot as hell, and everybody is probably taking advantage of the things to do around their neck of the woods.
Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.
Bookmarks