Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On the other side of Morning.
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Have they released the name of this diver yet?
    I've met quite a few people up in cave country and on this forum and it has been on my mind that I may actually know this person.
    I never found a news story on this which is actually a good thing come to think of it.
    Just wondering. I mean no disrespect.
    My sincerest condolences to all family and friends.

    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

  2. #12
    Guest

    Default

    PM sent.

    If anybody knows that it's okay to release the name publicly, let me know.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On the other side of Morning.
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Thanks for the PM, Russell.

    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge
    PM sent.

    If anybody knows that it's okay to release the name publicly, let me know.
    I have seen it disclosed eslewhere publicly, so I am guessing it is now okay.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  5. #15
    Guest

    Default

    Dean Barnhart

    http://thomastontimes.com/articles/2...s/barnhart.txt

    Dean would come over to Columbus from Macon every week or so and stop by the shop, as he did our hydros for us. I just talked to him a few days ago, as I have twelve cylinders soon to be out of date, and he was going to make sure he could get them all done at once so I wouldn't be without doubles for much time.

    I never dove with him, but over the past five years I have run into him at Jackson Blue several times. He was a VERY nice guy.

    He's the first friend I've lost to diving, although diving didn't kill him, a heart attack did.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts