Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne
    Dang, does that mean ther may even be hope for someone such as myself
    Hey DeWayne we all know there is no hope for you LOL!!! just kidding I just had to reply on that cause you left yourself wide open for that one.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne
    Dang, does that mean ther may even be hope for someone such as myself
    Hey DeWayne we all know there is no hope for you LOL!!! just kidding I just had to reply on that cause you left yourself wide open for that one.
    I feel that way quite often Kevin (and am reminded of it even more often) Kevin How are you and the young one doing these days?

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default

    We are doing great and he is getting big of course he just had his 1st birthday. He is 35" tall and size 6 shoe and weighs 28 LBS wear a size 18 months clothes. I think he is going to be a big boy LOL!!!!!! But thanks for asking about time he let the ole man go do some diving soon LOL I am drying out here. But you let me know when you are going to be down I want to do some dives with you.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts