That quote was for the first week of May time frame
It included the cruise ship ride round trip from Ft. Lauderdale and the Hotel All-inclusive Food, booze etc. 4 days 3 nights You need to add a rental car/truck and diving fees. guided dives two sets of doubles was $200 per day. The ship departs Ft. Lauderdale daily at about 7:00AM and departs GBI about 4:00PM daily so you can travel any days you want.
I was told two carry on bags per person (I got all my gear in one) no weight limit was given. I asked about Tanks but the lady I talked to said she thinks they are OK but would have to confirm.
You can get cheaper Hotel but I would have to bring the Mrs. so I was looking at a little better. You can also do a little more expensive Limited all-inclusive if you are not a big Booze drinker at the Sheridan Our Lucaya which is right across the street from Unexso for $702.99 PP.
If you really want to set something up Please Give Christina a call at Unexso. Also Call Kristina at the Cruise at 561-470-9915 She gave me these quote numbers.


Reply With Quote

Bookmarks