I'm praying for a miracle.
That's a nice touch Gibby. Your one of the a good guys.
I'm praying for a miracle.
That's a nice touch Gibby. Your one of the a good guys.
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
The deceased diver was recovered this evening. My condolences to his family and friends. They are in my prayers.
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs...215057/-1/news
use this link to learn details via news paper...ken
My condolences to Ron's friends and family.
"Is this thing on?"
I and my wife pray for him, his family and his friends. And thanks for all team members for bring him back to his family.
If anybody locates details on who this was or finds funeral details please post or PM me. I would like to know more about this guy and what he does. I intend on sending either flowers or a donation on behalf of the Florida community if appropriate. If anybody else would like to contribute I will be glad to make it happen.
~G
1985 file photo
Ron Simmons was a great all around caver. He was a hard pushing explorer. He pushed "dry" and UW caves all over the world. He was one the first westerners to explore sumps in China.
He also invented the Simmons Roller, used in "ropewalker" climbing systems.
Ron will be missed by many. My condolences to his friends and family.
Forrest
Capt Tom McMillan
You can create any "Credible scientific evidence" you want if you just pay the right people.
Before you can see the light, you must deal with the darkness...
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and Ron himself.
Bookmarks