Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    88

    Default Reset Nitek Plus?

    I just picked up a used Nitek Plus and would like to clear all the dives out. Does anyone know if this is possible?

    Thanks,
    Marson


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default try this

    email [email protected].... he is the customer service manager and should be able to give you direction. They may also have a downloadable log book on their website. I don't believe you can clear the dives, as far as I know, I've had 3 of them... just my thoughts.

    -Matt


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alachua, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: Reset Nitek Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by marsonk
    I just picked up a used Nitek Plus and would like to clear all the dives out. Does anyone know if this is possible?

    Thanks,
    Marson
    I'm pretty sure you can't clear the dives out, but more detailed info can be found here....

    http://www.diveriteexpress.com/libra...tekplus_om.pdf

    Safe diving,

    Rich

    Education, enjoyment and exploration.....
    http://divecaves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/divecaves


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts