Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Howdy

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North FL
    Posts
    282

    Default Howdy

    Greetings from Seattle, Washington...

    New to the forum and just wanted to say "howdy!" I'm headed to High Springs in May for a full cave class with Mr. Wyatt. I've been diving in the Pacific NW since high school (which was about 20 years ago) and it's been a long-time dream of mine to cave dive. Looking forward to the clear, fresh water and diving without gloves.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Welcome to the CDF NWdiver. I know you will have fun in FL

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Panama City Florida
    Posts
    481

    Default

    I heard there are 49 other states outside Florida....LOL


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North FL
    Posts
    282

    Default

    It's good you realize how fortunate you are to live around such world-class (and warm) diving


  5. #5

    Default

    Have fun when you come down and be prepared to work! You'll enjoy your instructor.... He's a good one.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    Posts
    3,270

    Default welcome

    Hey I too am from Seattle! Renton High School, then South Seattle High, then up to the burbs for Meadowdale High School (during the great white flight).... A stint at Lynnwood Community College, Eastern Washingtion U, then off to Michigan, Texas, and Tennessee.

    I've been diving in the sound, british columbia and all over Whidby Island and the San Juans. Florida caves have nothing on the pacific northwest. I'd love to move back, but I'm in Tennessee now and that's how it is. All my family live out in the Seattle area so I do get back to dive from time to time.

    Welcome to the forum. When do you plan to be in Florida? Maybe I can get down there to say hi in person. It's rare to meet a fellow seattlite cave diving!

    -skip

    "Learning the techniques of others does not interfere with the discovery of techniques of one's own." B.F. Skinner, 1970.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts