In the mid 90's I wish I had a dollar for all the trips I made to Tally,to end up driving over to JB.
In the mid 90's I wish I had a dollar for all the trips I made to Tally,to end up driving over to JB.
Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop
Thanks for the info.
What should visitors to the site be doing to help with upkeep when we do eventually get to go? (We usually pick up trash, report problems we can't fix, ...) Are there any specific things we need to know so that the relationship with the park isn't damaged (site specific rules)? Maybe that info could be published on the training agency websites.
Thanks Again!!
Site rules will be placed on the dive request form that you'll send to the park. The final draft is pending approval by the park,and then it will be posted at several web sites for downloading. The goal it to have a kiosk out there that will have a map and site rules as well as emergency information. Thanks for the inquiry.
Bookmarks