Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nobody knows
    Posts
    50

    Default Salute to Challenge Questions

    To all you guys and guyettes who have posted or responded to the Challenge Questions - thank you. I am only cavern certified but this is most thought provoking and educational. Even when you have conflicting interpretations of the posts, it is interesting to learn why there are differences in opinion. It reinforces the point that this IS a risky sport and how important training and experience is to become a good cave diver. This should be converted into a regular forum. Thanks again to all you "rockheads". Safe diving.


  2. #2
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Agreed, wholeheartedly. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us noobs.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chas., SC
    Age
    64
    Posts
    48

    Default

    ditto the above... much food for thought!!!

    Tony
    Chas., SC
    Don't know a thing...


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Murfreesboro, Tn.
    Posts
    244

    Default

    " Don't Know a thing "

    Ah...... but you will grasshopper.
    Just keep watching.
    This place is full of wisdom & bullsh^t.
    It's your place to know the difference.

    Mike M


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    400

    Default

    All I know is that first one of Cindy B's scared the crap out of me just reading it.... I can't imagine going through something like that.

    Just when I think I'm starting to get good at this stuff....



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts